To apply for admission to Adult Undergraduate Studies, interested students must complete the following steps:
- Submit an Adult Undergraduate Studies application form and $35 application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges, universities, and/or college equivalent programs, with a minimum grade point average of 2.0. High school transcripts may be used if there is no prior college experience. Transcripts should be sent directly to: Carthage College, Office of Continuing Studies, 2001 Alford Park Drive, Kenosha, WI 53140.
- Complete a required interview with an Adult Undergraduate Studies representative. Schedule your interview by calling 262-551-6300 or 800-551-5343.
Degree seeking, 7-week students must submit all unofficial college transcripts before registering for courses. Official college transcripts must be submitted by the completion of their first term.
Post-baccalaureate, part-time semester, and non-degree seeking students must submit official transcripts before they can register for courses.
- Complete the application process (above).
- Submit a completed Adult Undergraduate Studies registration form and a non-refundable deposit of $75 (or show proof of full tuition pre-payment by your employer).
- Attend an orientation session prior to the first class.
Once students have been registered for their first class at Carthage, they will register online for all future Adult Undergraduate Studies classes.