Withdrawal forms are available in the Office of the Registrar. The form includes detailed instructions that should be followed by all students withdrawing from the College. Withdrawal is not complete until resident students notify the Office of Student Life and have completely vacated his/her room and returned key(s). All withdrawal forms should be turned in to the Office of the Registrar. Failure to complete the official withdrawal process can result in problems obtaining transcripts, financial aid records, and readmission.