The Carthage Staff Council consists of a total of eight area representatives, elected by the areas they oversee, and three at-large members who are elected by all Carthage staff. Elections are typically held in June.
Any full-time, non-faculty employee of Carthage College may be elected to the Staff Council. The term of office for elected representatives shall be three years. Members may be re-elected to Staff Council after a one-year waiting period from the end of any full three-year term.
Elected members represent the following areas of the College:
- Athletics — Stevan Djurickovic
- Business Office, Human Resources, Office of the Registrar, Student Accounts — currently vacant
- Office of Admissions, Office of Marketing and Communications, Office of Student Financial Services — Rocco LaMacchia
- Library and Information Services, Mailroom — Carol Sabbar
- Academic Support Services, Office of Continuing Studies, Office of the Provost, Office of Sponsored Programs, Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium — Tara Schmidt
- Student Life — Liz Snider
- The Aspire Center, Advancement, Office of the President — currently vacant
- Maintenance, EVS — currently vacant