The following FAQs provide additional information for part-time faculty at Carthage. If you have additional questions, please contact your department chair.

Who do I contact if my classroom is locked?

Office of Public Safety262-551-5911

Who do I contact if I have difficulty with the classroom Technology?

Library Help Desk — 262-551-5950

I don’t like the classroom I’ve been assigned. Who do I contact about switching rooms?

Registrar’s or 262-551-6100

Help! I forgot my Carthage password.

You can change your password at If you are still having trouble, you should contact the Library Help Desk at 262-551-5950.

I have a student in my class who needs learning accessibility services. Who do I contact about this?

Warren Wolchuk ( is the Director of Learning Accessibility Services. He can work with you and/or the student to get them set up with the appropriate accommodations.

Learn more about Learning Accessibility Services at Carthage

Is tutoring available for students in my courses?

Yes, students can request a tutor for any course.

Learn more about tutoring services at Carthage

Where do students go to make a Writing Center appointment?

Students should visit They should log in with their Carthage credentials and select “Writing Center” from the ‘Choose a Schedule’ dropdown list.

Learn more about the writing center