Athletic Virtual Visit Days are being held online as virtual visit events. They are intended for students considering participating in athletics at Carthage.
- 27 NCAA Division III sports
- 100+ championship banners in the last 25 years
- About one-third of Carthage students are involved in varsity intercollegiate athletics, and another one-third participate in intramural and club sports offered here (men’s bowling, curling, soccer, and co-ed ice hockey).
The programs begin at 6:30 p.m. Central Time and concludes at around 7:45 p.m.
Each program will include general information about Carthage and Carthage athletics. Virtual visit breakout rooms for specific sports will vary by date, and will be available as follows:
- Tuesday, October 27—baseball, women's basketball, women's golf, men's tennis, women's tennis, men's volleyball, women's volleyball
- Wednesday, October 28—women's bowling, football, men's golf, softball, men's soccer, women's soccer, men's swimming and diving, women's swimming and diving, women's water polo
- Thursday, October 29—men's basketball, men's cross country, women's cross country, men's lacrosse, women's lacrosse, men's track and field, women's track and field, men's wrestling, women's wrestling
Other visit options are also available, both virtual and in-person. See our visit page for details
Changing dates? If you have already signed up for a visit and need to switch dates, please call 800-351-4058.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
Contact InformationIf the campus visit events detailed are not convenient for you, or you would prefer an individual visit, contact us to schedule an appointment Monday through Friday.
If you're getting ready to take the ACT or SAT, don't forget our code: ACT=4571 and SAT=1103. Add us today.