Education Visit Day is being held online as a virtual visit event. It is intended for students considering an education major at Carthage.
The program, being held on Monday, November 2, begins at 3 p.m. Central Time and concludes at around 4:35 p.m.
The schedule is as follows:
- 3:00-3:05 p.m.—Welcome
- 3:05-3:45. p.m.—Education Program Overview and The Aspire Program (career services) Overview
- 3:45-4:15 p.m.—Education Breakout Sessions:
- >>>Elementary/Middle Education (grades 1-8)
- >>>Middle/Secondary Education (grades 5-12)
- 4:15-4:30 p.m.—Student Panel
- 4:30-4:35 p.m.—Closing Remarks
Other visit options are also available, both virtual and in-person. See our visit page for details
Changing dates? If you have already signed up for a visit and need to switch dates, please call 800-351-4058.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
Can't attend one of the Education Visit Days?
Office of Admissions
2001 Alford Park Drive
Kenosha WI, 53140-1994
If you're getting ready to take the ACT or SAT, don't forget our code: ACT=4571 and SAT=1103. Add us today.