Kenosha Night is being held online as a virtual visit event. It is intended exclusively for students who attend high school in Kenosha County.
The program, being held on Wednesday, September 23, begins at 7 p.m. and is approximately 90 minutes long.
Other visit options are also available, both virtual and in-person. See our visit page for details.
Changing dates? If you have already signed up for a visit and need to switch dates, please call 800-351-4058.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
About Kenosha Night at Carthage
Discover why students from 38 states and 7 countries choose Carthage for their college experience.
Did you know that simply being a Kenosha County resident makes you automatically eligible for a a $500 per year grant ($2,000 over four years)? Plus, all prospective students attending Kenosha Night will be entered into a drawing for a $500 scholarship.
This evening event begins at 7 p.m. and is approximately 90 minutes long.
Your visit will include:
- Admissions and financial aid presentation.
- Student panel session — Kenosha County students included!
Find answers to questions such as:
- What is it like to be a residential student?
- How is Carthage able to offer a 4-year graduation guarantee?
- Why do more than 90% of Carthage alumni have gainful employment or acceptance into graduate school within six months of graduation?
- What types of clubs and organizations can I join?
- How can I study abroad?
- What do students do on the weekends?
Contact InformationIf the campus visit events detailed are not convenient for you, or you would prefer an individual visit, contact us to schedule an appointment Monday through Thursday.
If you're getting ready to take the ACT or SAT, don't forget our code: ACT=4571 and SAT=1103. Add us today.