Students who participate in the Carthage Honors Program should complete between four and six Honors courses. These courses meet College-wide requirements. The commitment to the Honors Program is similar to committing to a minor. Students must take all of the courses listed in the Honors Curriculum section.
Honors Program Requirements
- Complete one Honors freshman seminar
- Complete one Honors sophomore seminar
- Complete one Global Heritage course
- Complete one Carthage Symposium course
- Earn grades of “B” or better in each course
- Achieve a minimum 3.5 GPA
Honors students who successfully complete the above requirements will be recognized as Carthage Honors Scholars, a designation that will appear on their transcripts and diplomas.