Learning Accessibility Services provides test-taking accommodations to Carthage students with documented disabilities at the Learning Accessibility Services (LAS) Testing Center in Hedberg Library.
Accommodations frequently include extended time and a separate room for testing. Students are welcome to take tests and quizzes in the LAS Testing Center in Hedberg Library. The Testing Center is staffed by graduate students and there are several hours available each weekday. It is the student’s responsibility to schedule at the LAS Testing Center and to remind his/her/their professors to email the test to the LAS Testing Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Learning Accessibility Services Testing Center is limited to assisting Carthage students with documented disabilities. The Center does not proctor tests for non-Carthage students, tests or quizzes for other colleges, placement tests, or certification exams. Gateway Technical College in Racine and Kenosha have testing centers. Please contact Gateway’s Testing Services for more information.
Spring 2020 Hours
- Monday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 3-6 p.m.
The Testing Center will have special hours during exam week. The Testing Center will be closed during the winter break. Please email email@example.com if you have questions.
Schedule Your Test
- You may sign up for taking your test through the LAS Testing Center via this Scheduling Resource.
- Log in using your Carthage email address and your WCOnline password. If this is the first time logging in you should click on the “Register for an account” link at the top of the page. You will be prompted to register for an account.
- Choose a schedule before logging in.
- Please schedule your test accommodation at least 24 hours in advance. If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you may do so through the link above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions, please email email@example.com.