Services and resources related to campus technology, research, classroom assistance, writing, tutoring, study skills, testing, and accessibility.
COVID-19 NOTE: The services provided at the Library Helpdesk will be hands-off as much as possible. We will be utilizing videoconferencing and the Request Tracker help ticketing system to assist users with research and technology issues. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Archives, Circulation, Databases, My Library Account, Research
Computing, Media, Network, Passwords, Printing, Schoology, Software
Organization, Thesis Development, Writing Skills
Disability Accommodations, LAS Testing Center
Faculty Teaching Resources
Academic Coaching, Peer Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction
Hedberg Library Spring Hours 2021
HEDBERG LIBRARY WILL BE OPEN TO CARTHAGE STUDENTS, FACULTY, AND STAFF ONLY. HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Regular Hours Begin Tuesday, January 12
- Monday: 7:30 am - 12:00 am
- Tuesday: 7:30 am - 12:00 am
- Wednesday: 7:30 am - 12:00 am
- Thursday: 7:30 am - 12:00 am
- Friday: 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Media Services Fall Hours
- By appointment only. Email email@example.com for assistance.
- Technicians cannot be dispatched to classrooms when more than one individual is in the room.
- Call us: 262-551-5950
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Albert (FAQ knowledgebase)
- Search the Hedberg Library Catalog
- Research Assistance
- Schedule an Appointment with the Writing Center, Tutoring and SI, or Testing Center
Request Tracker (Helpdesk)
Technology Quick Links
- Carthage WebPrint (on-campus only)
- Printing Info at Carthage
- Mailroom Services
- Off-Hours IT Emergencies
- Password Self-Service (Reset your password)
- Register to use the Carthage Network
- Systems Status Page