Services and resources related to campus technology, research, classroom assistance, writing, tutoring, study skills, testing, and accessibility.
If you miss seeing the lake everyday, we have a live webcam of the lake from Lentz Hall. (Thanks to Mike Murphy for the footage.)
Archives, Circulation, Databases, My Library Account, Research
Computing, Media, Network, Passwords, Printing, Schoology, Software
Organization, Thesis Development, Writing Skills
Disability Accommodations, LAS Testing Center
Faculty Teaching Resources
Academic Coaching, Peer Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction
Hedberg Library Special Spring Hours
- HEDBERG LIBRARY WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Effective beginning Thursday, March 26, 2020.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns.
Complete Hedberg Library Hours
Media Services Special Spring Hours
- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Available by appointment only via email@example.com.
- Staff are off-campus, so in-person meetings must be scheduled at least one business day in advance.
- Call us: 262-551-5950
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Albert (FAQ knowledgebase)
- Search the Hedberg Library Catalog
- Research Assistance
- Schedule an Appointment with the Writing Center or Testing Center
Request Tracker (Helpdesk)
Technology Quick Links
- Carthage WebPrint (on-campus only)
- Printing Info at Carthage
- Mailroom Services
- Off-Hours IT Emergencies
- Password Self-Service (Reset your password)
- Register to use the Carthage Network
- Systems Status Page