Educational Media supports a vast inventory of educational technologies. We are constantly exploring and testing new programs and equipment in order to create a positive and engaging 21st Century learning experience.
The mission of the Educational Media Production is to to assist faculty with the following:
- Recording and posting lectures and classroom presentations
- Providing workshops on educational technologies to students
- Assist with set-up and operation of media production equipment
- Assist with planning, scripting, recording, editing and posting of any educational media programs.
Media Production Students
Media students are available throughout the day to assist with any media production or video recording needs. Please submit a request at email@example.com to schedule a video recording.
Educational media can offer workshops to faculty, students and staff on various media production equipment and software including:
- Techsmith Relay
- Video production and editing software
- Google VR Expeditions
- iPad media production apps
- iTunes University site management
- Google apps
- Adobe apps
- Video production techniques