Normal Hours for Handling of Request Tracker Issues and Requests
Library and Information Services utilizes the Request Tracker help ticketing system to log help requests from the Carthage Community. Request Tracker is used to submit requests or questions regarding many issues (renewal of library items, network access, printing problems, etc.). Request Tracker is monitored by full-time LIS staff during the hours below. Log in to Request Tracker with your Carthage credentials.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, except days when Hedberg Library is closed.
Outside of Normal Business Hours
- Routine Request Tracker items will be handled when normal hours resume.
- LIS will handle only emergencies and significant incidents.
Initiate Emergency/Significant Incident Handling
- Submit issue into Request Tracker help ticketing system (go to help.carthage.edu or send an email to email@example.com).
- If Hedberg Library is open, contact the Information Desk at 262-551-5950 and inform them of the emergency.
- If Hedberg Library is closed, contact LIS Management at 262-551-6677 and inform them of the emergency. Please leave a message if your call goes to voicemail. The on-call staff member will call you back.
Contact the Carthage Maintenance Department if you have an emergency related to building operations or systems or campus facilities or grounds.
Contact Campus Security for any emergency on campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will be able to direct you to other departments if necessary and liaise with the Kenosha Police Department, Emergency Medical Services, and Fire Department as needed.
Call Campus Security at 262-551-5911.