Contact Media Services at email@example.com or 262-551-5950 for more information.
- Cable television on campus
- Live streaming and recording of Carthage events, activities, lectures, and workshops
- Classroom technology support (projectors, audio, equipment)
- Equipment requests and equipment checkout
- Producing educational and instructional media programs
- Media Copyright
- Channel 95
Media Services Hours
While class is in session during the regular fall and spring semesters,
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 am-7:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
For media-related service or duplication requests, it is the responsibility of the instructor who submits the request to consider the issue of copyright and proceed appropriately. However, the Carthage Media Services may choose to deny a request for service if the request appears inconsistent with copyright or other laws.
Violation of Copyright Law is a serious concern when Videotape or DVD duplication is performed. Any violation of Copyright Law can potentially put the Media Services, its personnel, Carthage and you at risk for criminal prosecution or civil suits. Consult this website for more details on copyright.
Channel 95 is Carthage’s own on-campus cable channel. Tune in on campus for announcements of upcoming events and activities as well as slide shows of past events. For information on posting an announcement on Channel 95, send a request to Michael Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.