Use the My Library Account function in the Hedberg Library catalog to:
- See what items you have checked out.
- Check the due dates of items you have checked out.
- Request a renewal for items you have checked out.
- See your circulation holds.
To access My Library Account from the Carthage catalog, please follow the steps below:
3. Sign in with your Carthage username and password.
4. At the top right of the screen, click the button with your name on it. Choose “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
5. On this screen you will see:
* Items you currently have checked out.
* The due date for items currently checked out.
* A “Renew” button to request a renewal of the due date for a checked out item.
* See your circulation holds.
6. Log out of your account by clicking “Sign Out” in the drop-down menu in the button with your name in the upper right of the screen.
Note on Renewals
- Course Reserve items may not be renewed.
- Circulating computing and media equipment may not be renewed.
- All other items can be renewed up to three times.
- If the due date has already passed, you may not renew via this interface. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interlibrary Loan renewals can be done via the ILLiad interface.
Please consult this how-to document for photographic instructions on accessing “My Library Account.”