MAP For Students
Access Your MAP
Use any of the following tools to access your MAP.
The preferred login method — you’ll get personalized notifications and early access to opportunities.
Log in with your Carthage email address and password.
Log in to OneLogin with your Carthage credentials. Select the MAP powered by the Suitable icon.
If you’re not able to download the app, you still have full access to your MAP!
Log in with your Carthage email address and password
Where to Begin
Consider these questions to launch your MAP:
- Are you looking to create a resume, cover letter or online profile like Handshake or LinkedIn? Start with the Building Professional Document Achievement.
- Do you have an upcoming interview? Start with the Telling Your Story Achievement.
- Are you looking for a job, internship or exploring options after graduation? Start with Securing Experiences Achievement.
- You have a network, you just need to unlock it! Start the Making Connections Achievement to identify your network in order to explore career opportunities, find jobs and gain new perspectives.
- Do you have a job? Are you in a student organization? Have you done research? Have you been an intern? Earn points and create a consistent place where you are tracking these valuable experiences by adding them to the Experiential Learning Achievement.
- After you complete your IDI (Intercultural Development Inventory) as a first-year student, start the Intercultural Development Plan Achievement for your next action steps.
- Are you new to Carthage or looking to find new connections? Start the Try Something New Achievement.
- Did you know that having an entrepreneurial mindset is beneficial regardless of your future career and life goals (and is highly desired by employers!) Start the Exploring Entrepreneurship Achievement.
If you’re looking for a specific event, activity or experience you can select Activities in the menu and utilize the search bar and various filters.
Would your student organization like to add an activity, event or experience to MAP?