News & Events
Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsMeet with Kohl’s employees to learn more about the company’s culture and the many internship/full-time job opportunities.Read “Learn about Kohl’s internships and career opportunities Wednesday”
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Walk-in resume help available at The Aspire Center”
The Aspire Center student staff are now holding walk-in hours to help students kick-start their resume. No need to make an appointment!
- Top StoriesHeld on campus each fall, the conference is an important element of Carthage’s career development sequence, The Aspire Program.Read “Six career pointers from the 2022 Aspire Conference”
- The Bridge: Campus NewsThe fourth annual Aspire Conference took place Oct. 6-8, featuring free workshops and fun events designed to educate and inspire.Read “See photos from the 2022 Aspire Conference!”
- Top StoriesRead “Join us for The Aspire Conference Oct. 6-8: Register now!”
The fourth annual Aspire Conference is taking place Thursday, Oct. 6 through Saturday, Oct. 8. All Carthage students, faculty, and staff are invited to participate in free workshops and fun events designed to educate and inspire!
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “The Aspire Conference: Vote for your favorite milkshake flavors and see visiting alumni”
Vote now on what milkshake flavors you’d like available at the Creative Space and see which alumni are visiting campus during The Aspire Conference.
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “iHeart Radio’s Joanna Baumann ’07 featured speaker at The Aspire Conference”
See how Joanna Baumann ’07 developed her skills that helped her navigate life’s unexpected transitions, build relationships, and know when to say “Yes!”
- Top StoriesSign up now for The Aspire Conference, taking place Thursday, Oct. 6 through Saturday, Oct. 8! This on-campus conference is free to attend, and there are events for all studentsRead “Learn about internships, interviewing, and LinkedIn at The Aspire Conference Oct. 6-8”
- Innovation,Stories of Impact,Student AchievementsLydia Siegler ’23 was first introduced to LMI Packaging through The Aspire Program, Carthage’s four-year career development program. She has now worked onsite at the company for over a year.Read “Lydia Siegler ’23 utilizes The Aspire Program to gain internship at LMI Packaging”
- InnovationCarthage and locally based LMI Packaging launched a strategic partnership to provide jobs for students.Read “Carthage expands partnerships with regional businesses”
Speak with current Kohl’s employees to learn more about the company’s culture and many internship/full-time job opportunities.