Manage your money for meals and other expenses 24/7.
Carthage Cash is money you put on your Carthage ID card to use at on-campus eateries, in the Carthage bookstore, and at select off-campus establishments. You can manage your Carthage Cash 24/7 using your smartphone or laptop. Carthage Cash does not replace meal points (learn more about Carthage Cash and the student meal plan below). Instead, think of your Carthage ID as a reloadable debit card.
Carthage Cash can be used at the following on-campus locations:
- Carthage Bookstore
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Lentz Do Lunch
- Red Zone
Both! Both residential and commuter students can use Carthage Cash and the GET app.
Yes. Carthage Cash can be used by current Carthage students, faculty, and staff.
- Easy deposits: No need to mail a check or cash, or stop by the Office of Student Financial Services. Add funds quickly, 24 hours a day, through the GET Carthage Cash app and website.
- Deals: Vendors may choose to offer special promotions for people using Carthage Cash.
- Fast and current: Find up-to-date Carthage Cash balances and transaction history online.
- Tax-free on-campus food purchases: You will not pay taxes for food purchases made on campus using Carthage Cash.
Current Carthage students, staff, and faculty can add Carthage Cash through the GET Funds website with a debit or credit card, or with cash or check in the Office of Student Financial Services.
Parents: You can add Carthage Cash onto your student’s card. All you need is your student’s ID number.
Note: There is a $1 charge for digital deposits and a $20 minimum for online deposits.
GET Funds also has a mobile app for students, staff, and faculty. From your smartphone you can:
- Add funds.
- Request funds.
- View balance inquiries.
- Check transaction history.
- Report a lost card and freeze funds. (Students will still need to contact the Office of Public Safety immediately to terminate building access for a lost or stolen card.)
Carthage Cash funds carry over from term to term, year to year, as long as the cardholder is an active student or employee at Carthage. When a student graduates or an employee leaves the College, refunds of account balances in excess of $15 are available by visiting the Office of Student Financial Services in person or by making a written request. Failure to request a refund within one year will result in account closure with any remaining balance going to support Carthage.