Recent News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Donate your non-perishable food items before leaving campus”
Donate your non-perishable food items for Luther’s Lunchbox and Grace Welcome Center.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Attend the final mass of the year this Sunday!”
Join Carthage students for our last mass of the year.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Center for Faith and Spirituality hiring for fall service work positions”
Would you like to be a part of a student staff that’s all about making a difference?
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Center for Faith and Spirituality hiring students for 2022-23”
The Center for Faith and Spirituality is hiring for several student positions for the 2022-23 academic year. Apply now on Handshake.
- Luther’s Lunchbox — a stop-and-go supplemental food program supporting students at Carthage College.Read “New to Carthage? Get to know Luther’s Lunchbox”
Past News Stories
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “All are welcome to the final SPIRIT Worship of the semester Thursday”
Join Carthage students for the last SPIRIT Worship of the year Thursday evening.
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “Join us for the last Interfaith Lunch of the year Thursday”
At our final program, we’ll have a special guest on campus leading us through a time of mediation.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Take a break from studying and come to Destress Fest”
Participate in calming and restorative activities and events to help you get through your finals.
- The Bridge: Campus NewsRead “Interfaith Lunch will join the Cinco De Mayo celebration Thursday”
The regular Interfaith Lunch program will take a break to join the Cinco De Mayo celebration.
- The Bridge: News for StudentsRead “Just Lunch: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo Thursday”
Carthage students, join us for a special Just Lunch celebrating Cinco de Mayo!
- The Bridge: Lectures & PresentationsRead “Community After Carthage: ‘Creating a Whole Life: What if your job isn’t your vocation?’ Tuesday”
Junior and senior students are invited to an honest and engaging discussion about creating community after Carthage.