Luther’s Lunchbox is a free stop-and-go supplementary meal program available to Carthage students seven days a week in A. F. Siebert Chapel. All students are welcome to utilize Luther’s Lunchbox whenever needed.
Whether it’s a breakfast bar or snack item on the way to class, a microwave meal at lunch, or pods for a load in the washing machine, Luther’s Lunchbox helps to support our students every day.
Questions? Contact Debbie Clark at email@example.com.
Donating to Luther’s Lunchbox
Donations can be dropped off at the Center for Faith and Spirituality in A. F. Siebert Chapel. You can also shop from our Amazon wishlist and donations will be delivered directly to the Center for Faith and Spirituality.
Items in need:
- Single serving microwave bowls/cups of soup or ramen
- Single serving microwave bowls/cups of rice or pasta (Rice or Pasta Roni or Chefboyardee)
- Granola bars
- Single serving trail mix
- Single serving fruit cups
- Single serving microwave mac and cheese bowls (gluten-free and regular)
- Single serving chicken and/or tuna pouches
- Sandwich crackers (peanut butter or cheese)
- Single serving snacks (chips, pretzels, popcorn, etc.)
- Laundry pods or single load detergent packs