There is limited summer housing available to students enrolled in classes, hired to perform summer research activities in SURE or other sponsored programs, and for student employees.
Summer 2022 Student Housing Information Eligibility
- Tuition-paying students (i.e. Summer Session I, Summer Session II, etc.). This includes students finishing their spring 2022 student teaching experiences.
- Students engaged in a summer experiential learning experience (i.e. SURE research, etc.).
- On-campus student employees (must work a minimum of 20 hours per week).
- Students with off-campus internships (as space is available).
Rental Rates and Board/Billing
$350 double room rate/$600 single room rate
- May 24, 2022 – June 30, 2022 (rent due Jul. 1)
- July 1, 2022 – July 31, 2022 (rent due Aug. 1)
- Aug. 1, 2022 – Aug. 31, 2022 (rent due Sep. 1)
- Students engaged in SURE: Housing grant applied to account after successful completion of the program
- Student employees: Monthly payment made to student’s account
- Student employees: Taxable meal and housing benefit paid by employing department budget to student’s account
- Off-campus internships: Monthly payment made to student’s account
Applications are now available on students’ Housing Self-Service portal (via their My.Carthage portal). Applications close May 8, 2022. Summer housing assignments will be provided during the check-in process.
Transition to Summer Housing Process
Students are required to transition from their spring 2022 to summer 2022 housing assignment on May 20 or May 23. Transition notices will be sent to students as spaces are turned over and cleaned. Students MUST be on campus and available to move between those dates.
Students are required to transition from their summer 2022 to fall 2022 housing assignment on Aug. 6 or Aug. 8. Transition notices will be sent to students as spaces are turned over and cleaned. Students MUST be on campus and available to move between those dates.
Contact the Office of Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 262-551-6169. Our office is located on the main floor of The Tower, Suite 107.