Time: 12:00pm CDT August 19
Location: Bristol Oaks Country Club 16801 75th Street (Hwy 50) Bristol, WI 53104
The Carthage College Soccer Program cordially invites alumni, family, and friends to its Golf Classic on Saturday, August 19, 2017. Register here.
Check-in is at 12:30 p.m. Tee Time is at 1:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
- $5 per ticket or three tickets for $10
- Cash raffle
- Carthage Soccer apparel
- Only people participating in the Golf Classic and/or Dinner are eligible for this raffle.
For complete details, contact Steve Domin, head coach and director of soccer operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-551-5930, or Carthage Soccer Alumni Association President Tim Burke at email@example.com or 847-420-5672.
Golfers: $100 per person, includes:
- 18 holes of golf
- Golf Cart
- Buffet Dinner
- Refreshments (Beer & Cocktails)
- Carthage Soccer Golf Outing Gifts
- Silent Auction
- Awards & Door Prizes
- Picnic style lunch-NEW
- Enter in Texas Hold’em Donation Tournament for Top Carthage Soccer Prizes
- Non-Golfers: $30 per person
Unable to participate in the Golf Classic? Join us for cocktails at 6 p.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m.
In the event of rain, the dinner will take place as scheduled and rain checks will be available for golfing.
Bristol Oaks Country Club
16801 75th Street (Hwy 50)
Bristol, WI 53104
Directions to Bristol Oaks Country Club
From I-94, take Hwy 50 (west) for 2 1/2 miles. The Golf Course in on the left.