Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm CDT September 18, 2019
Location: Todd Wehr Center
For students considering law school, the following upcoming event will be of interest.
Admissions officers from several area law schools will be on campus Wednesday, Sept. 18, to answer students’ questions about applying to law schools. The event will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Todd Wehr Center.
Six area law schools are scheduled to attend:
- Marquette University Law School
- University of Wisconsin Madison Law School
- DePaul University College of Law
- John Marshall Law School
- Northern Illinois University College of Law
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
All are welcome to this informative event. Bring any questions you might have about any aspect of the law school admission process.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Thomas Powers, firstname.lastname@example.org
By: Thomas Powers