Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm CDT September 18, 2019
Location: David A. Straz, Jr. Center Room 163
Join your colleagues for the relevant, practical, and straightforward award-winning Retirewise® workshop series. It doesn’t matter how much or how little planning you’ve done, or if your retirement is many years away, at the Retirewise workshops there’s something for everyone to learn.
When you attend a workshop, you can expect:
- Objective information on a wide range of financial topics
- To hear questions from your coworkers
- Interactive exercises
- A 280-page resource book that’s yours to keep
- An opportunity for an optional personal consultation
In the first session, you’ll…
- Explore your personal financial goals
- Understand the impact of compounding and inflation
- Learn about tax diversification and why it is so important
Don’t miss out. Register today!
Enter Carthage College exactly as it appears here
Call: 866-801-3547, if you need further assistance registering for a workshop.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Carina Rios, email@example.comCarina Rios