Time: 5:00pm - 9:00pm CST February 11
Location: Todd Wehr Center, Jockey Rooms
Small Talk for Big Moments is an event where students will engage in conversations with alumni and employers to build their personal and professional network. The event will take place from 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11, in the Jockey Rooms of the Todd Wehr Center. All majors are welcome.
- Strategies and tips will be shared with students to learn the best possible tips for networking.
- Alumni from a wide variety of industries will be represented.
- Complimentary appetizers and beverages will be served to help students understand the art of balancing conversation with etiquette.
- Professor Greg Barron, moderator
- Tony Davidson ’00, strategic account management at FIS
- Samantha Nichols ’19, registered nurse at Froedert South Hospital
- Steve Hobe ’15, museum educator at Adler Planetarium and opera singer/production manager at Janus Concert Series
- Matt Patzke ’12, supervisor of medical group operations at Ascension
- Dominique Pritchett ’07, PsyD., postdoctoral psychology resident at Allendale Association
This will be the Aspire Center signature event of the spring semester. Preregistration is closed at this time, but we still welcome you at our event. Please arrive by 4:45 p.m. to check in and receive your name tag.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
The Aspire Center (262) 551-5959 Aspire@carthage.edu
By: Ian Privett