Did You Know? Carthage Graduate and Professional Studies
Did you know?
- Carthage has served the needs of post-traditional (adult) learners in the Milwaukee-Chicago corridor for more than 50 years.
- The Graduate and Professional Studies (formerly Adult Education) staff supports over 1,000 part-time professional, undergraduate, and graduate students each year.
- Student persistence is over 90 percent.
- 96 percent of students would refer Carthage to a friend or colleague.
Post-traditional students can earn a Carthage degree on a part-time basis. Part-time undergraduate students can pursue majors in accounting, business administration, computer science, criminal justice, elementary education, marketing, or religion.
Carthage offers graduate studies in education. Loyola University Chicago has offered its MSW at Carthage for the past 13 years.
- Carthage Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Carthage Accelerated Certification for Teachers (ACT)
- Loyola University Chicago Master of Social Work (MSW)
This program offers non-academic courses designed to meet the needs, interests and concerns of people in today’s society, in such diverse fields as education, criminal justice, video production, and personal development.
The Carthage Paralegal Program has been offered by the College for the past 27 years! Taught by practicing attorneys, this certificate program prepares adult learners for careers as paralegals or to enhance their current career with a better understanding of legal issues and processes.