Staff Council shares January meeting updates
The Carthage College Staff Council held their January meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 16. Here are updates for the campus community:
- Staff Council members reviewed and updated the Council bylaws, with the most current version available on the Staff Council bylaws webpage.
- Upcoming meeting: Our February meeting will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 6 at the Ehrler Chapel from 8 to 9 a.m. Carthage staff are invited to attend.
- Upcoming events: The next scheduled Faculty and Staff in the Caf event will be on Thursday, Feb. 22. The Carthage College United Way Campaign will take place in February. Stay tuned for more information.
- Thank you to all who attended the Cheers to the New Year event on Jan. 18 at PUBLIC Craft. It was a nice way to start off the new year!
- Feedback form: There is a feedback form on the Staff Council website for faculty and staff to submit any concerns or suggestions they would like Staff Council to know about, assist with, or support. Check out the form and let us know how we can help!
Staff Council is committed to providing monthly updates to the campus community following each Staff Council meeting; however, all regularly scheduled Council meetings are open to any staff member who wants to attend. Please contact Staff Council if you would like to attend a meeting.
Secretary, Staff Council