Come to the Student Collective meeting TODAY
Want to help shape the direction of the Carthage message? Be a brand ambassador, give feedback on Carthage marketing materials, and share ideas for social media campaigns by joining the Carthage Student Collective!
The Office of Communications is seeking students to join the Student Collective. The Student Collective will support the communications and marketing efforts of the College by providing ongoing feedback, ideas, and direction for current and future projects and initiatives.
Our next meeting will be held from 4 to 5 p.m. on Monday, March 18 in DSC 296. We will discuss The Aspire Program, Carthage alumni, and the viewbook. Refreshments will be served. Join us and don’t forget to bring a friend!
MEMBERS OF THE CARTHAGE STUDENT COLLECTIVE WILL:
- Develop communication and critical thinking skills
- Give feedback on critical college recruitment and marketing collateral
- Give input on new marketing projects
- Improve the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Expand and support campus decision-making
- Assist with development of social media campaigns
- Be a brand ambassador for Carthage
If you’re already a part of the Student Collective, you do not need to re-join.