Parking permits now available
Residential, commuter, and off-campus student permits are now available for purchase online through the check-in portal and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. No exceptions will be made for class standings, commitments, or other circumstances. All payments must be made by credit card.
Students in need of ADA accommodations must contact the Director of Public Safety to file for the accommodation. Purchased permits will be issued on student’s approved check-in date.
Purchases are made in the “Parking Permit” section of the student portal. The page will ask if the student intends to bring a vehicle to campus for the year. If the student does not intend to bring a vehicle, they select that option and do not need to register a vehicle. If the student intends to bring a vehicle, they select the option to purchase a permit and register the vehicle. All students must complete this section of the check-in process.
Students will need to provide the year, make, model, license plate number, and color of their vehicle at the time the permit is purchased. It is here where the student selects the parking permit they wish to purchase.
Commuter and Off Campus Permits
- Commuter (Before Aug. 1) $120
- Commuter (After July 31) $150
- Off-Campus (Before Aug. 1) $150
- Off-Campus (After July 31) $200
- AUS (Annual) $25
- Lower Lot (Before Aug. 1) $1,500
- Lower Lot (After July 31) $1,650
- Tennis Center (Before Aug. 1) $400
- Tennis Center (After July 31) $450
- 17th Street Apartment Lot (Before Aug. 1) $650
- 17th Street Apartment Lot (After July 31) $700
- 14th Ave. (Before Aug. 1) $120
- 14th Ave. (After July 31) $150
- 35th Street (Before Aug. 1) $120
- 35th Street (After July. 31) $150