What’s open on campus this summer?
Happy summer break! Need a coffee? Lunch? Something from the bookstore? Don’t go until you know what’s open around campus. Here are the summer hours for campus services.
If you oversee an office or center and would like your hours included in this list, or if the hours below need to be updated, please contact The Bridge at email@example.com.
Campus Dining Options / Red Zone
Please note: The Caf is closed May 26-June 8, and reopens for the dinner shift 4:30-6 p.m. on Sunday, June 9. Red Zone is closed May 27-June 9, and reopens at noon on Monday, June 10.
- The Caf starting June 10: 7-8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., 4:30-6 p.m
- Donna’s Bytes: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday
- Red Zone (starting June 10): Noon-7 p.m. Monday-Sunday
- Starbucks and all Student Union eateries: CLOSED
Health and Counseling Center
- Counseling services are available by appointment only 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- All health services through Monday, Sept. 2: CLOSED
- Health services by appointment resume on Tuesday, Sept. 3.
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1-10 p.m.
- Complete Hedberg Library Hours
Special Summer Hours
- Thursday, July 4: CLOSED
- Sunday, Sept. 1: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 2: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 3: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
TARC and Semler Fitness Center
- Monday-Sunday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Pool hours: Noon-2 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed