Easy steps to update your WCOnline account
Welcome (or welcome back) to Carthage! Over the summer, there were some updates to WCOnline — the program used to make appointments at the Writing Center and the Testing Center. Please follow the instructions below to update your account or set up your account if you are a new student.
Due to a system update, all returning students will need to update their passwords with WCOnline before accessing the Writing Center or Testing Center scheduling system. This is easy to do and requires only a few steps:
- Go to https://carthage.mywconline.com; click “Reset Your Password”
- Enter your email address (including @carthage.edu) and click “Reset Password”
- Check your email for a message from Academic Services with a reset link. Click on that link.
- Check your email for another message from Academic Services with a temporary password.
- Log in to WCOnline with your email address (including @carthage.edu) and the temporary password that was emailed to you.
- Once logged in, you should change your password to something permanent by going to your profile in WCOnline.
Please note that updating your WCOnline Password does not update any other Carthage password, so we recommend using the same password you use for email and other Carthage programs.
Thank you for helping us keep your personal information secure! If you need assistance, please stop by the Writing Center or the Hedberg Library Information Desk during open hours.
To book appointments at the Writing Center or with the Testing Center, you will first create an account in WCOnline. Creating an account is easy to do and we will help you do so when your College Success Seminar visits the Writing Center. If you are unable to attend that day, follow these steps to set up your account:
- Go to https://carthage.mywconline.com; click “Register for an Account”
- Complete the registration form using your @carthage.edu email address
- We suggest you use the same password you use for email and other Carthage programs to make it easy to remember.
You are now able to log in and book appointments for both the Writing Center and Testing Center.
If you need assistance, please stop by the Writing Center or the Hedberg Library Information Desk during open hours.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Heather Carroll email@example.com 262-551-6336