You’re invited to Staff Council’s second summer social event TODAY!
Join Staff Council for summer’s last hurrah with a night out at Union Park Tavern. We invite all faculty and staff to attend a fun, relaxing evening at Union Park Tavern on Thursday, Sept. 19, beginning at 4:30 p.m.
Staff Council will provide snacks, and beverages will be available for purchase. We are hoping to utilize the back outdoor area, so cross your fingers for nice weather!
Union Park Tavern is located at 4520 8th Avenue in Kenosha.
We are also asking those who attend bring a donation for Luther’s Lunchbox. Luther’s Lunchbox is especially looking for the following items:
- Individual peanut butter and jelly packets
- Tuna or chicken pouches
- Microwaveable soups, macaroni and cheese, pasta
- Microwaveable meals (not frozen)
- Rice, noodles, or quinoa (boxed or microwaveable packets)
- Fruit cups
- Snacks — nuts, chips, fruit snacks
Thank you in advance, and we hope to see you there!
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION: