Luther’s Lunchbox keeps on giving, but donations are still needed
- Carthage College
Thank you for keeping Luther’s Lunchbox thriving!
Here’s a list of what’s still needed:
- Mac and cheese, rice, or quinoa (in microwavable bowls or packets, requiring nothing more than water)
- Fruit cups, fruit snacks, or dried fruit
- Cereal (small boxes or in bowls)
- Tuna, chicken, meat pouches
- Individual chips, crackers, snack bags
- Popcorn and juice boxes
We can also use more soups or ramen in microwavable bowls, and breakfast bars.
Food can be dropped off at the Center for Faith and Spirituality in A. F. Siebert Chapel, or ordered online (Walmart, Amazon, etc.) and shipped to the office, attention Debbie Clark.
Thanks for showing our students how much we care!
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Center for Faith and Spirituality
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Debbie Clark email@example.com