Students love two out five Carthage professors! Find out why…
Two out of five Carthage profs post student grades in e-Learning, and students love them for it! Think of the advantages …
- Students love it!
- It’s easy to do. Fun, even.
- Grades are stored securely in the cloud.
- Students get real time grades and projections.
- E-Learning does the math.
- Clear up grade questions quickly, as they arise.
You already use a point system to keep grade records, right? Here’s a 2-1/2-minute video on how to do it in e-Learning.
Don’t use points? Then you’re probably using percentage weights. Cool. Here’s the 2-1/2-minute how-to video for you.
So join the ranks of those whom our students love! Remember the e-Learning Grade Book feature the next time you launch a course.