Division of Student Affairs is hiring for spring 2020
The Division of Student Affairs (DSA) is hiring student department assistants to begin spring 2020! DSA department assistants provide customer service and act as a resource for students, parents, faculty, staff, and visitors, as well as perform general office duties. Qualifications include:
- Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette skills.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and Google Calendar.
- Knowledgeable about Carthage campus and the resources available.
- Ability to work in a confidential environment.
- Enthusiastic and reliable, with a helpful, positive attitude.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
The DSA is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. No weekend or evening hours. Applicants should be available to work at least eight to ten hours per week. Preference may be given to candidates available to work in the DSA during break periods, but this is not a requirement.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Division of Student Affairs
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Tammy Broesch email@example.com 262-551-5800