STEM students: Carthage Noyce Scholarship Program applications due TODAY
STEM majors who are committed to becoming licensed secondary education teachers in high-need schools are invited to apply to the Carthage Noyce Scholarship Program.
Applications are due Friday, March 20.
Questions? Contact any of the following professors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professor Julie Dahlstrom (physics)
- Professor Christine Blaine (chemistry)
- Professor Andrea Henle (biology)
- Professor Karin Sconzert (education)
- Professor Aaron Trautwein (math)
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Carthage Noyce Scholarship Program
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
email@example.com Julie Dahlstrom, Christine Blaine, Andrea Henle, Karin Sconzert, Aaron Trautwein