Register for BOLT workshops — June 22-25
The Blended and Online Learning Team (BOLT) continues its summer workshops with the following offerings for June 22-25.
- Monday, June 22, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. — Discipline Specific Tool and Simulations — Zubia Mughal
- Tuesday, June 23, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. — Mayer’s 12 Principles for Creating Multimedia on Schoology — Zubia Mughal
- Wednesday, June 24, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. — Project-Based Learning Through Discussion Boards on Schoology — Zubia Mughal
- Thursday, June 25, 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. — Utilizing Backward Planning to Design Courses for Both Live and Remote Delivery — Dennis Munk
- Thursday, June 25, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.— Mayer’s 12 Principles for Creating Multimedia on Schoology — Zubia Mughal
All faculty and staff are welcome to register here. Zoom links are provided on the registration form.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Blended and Online Learning Team (BOLT)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
BOLT - firstname.lastname@example.org