The Office of Admissions is open to visiting students!
As of Wednesday, June 24, we are excited to offer individual on-campus visits for students and families beginning the college search. In our first three days of visits, we have welcomed 21 students and their families to our beautiful campus!
Do you know someone who’s interested in attending Carthage? Let them know of the ways they can experience Carthage this summer:
- Individual on-campus visits
- Virtual individual visits
- Virtual information sessions
To keep our guests and Carthage community safe the following visit protocols will be used:
Visiting During COVID-19
- All visits will be individual visits (one family per admissions counselor and tour guide).
- Each time slot (9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3 p.m.) will be limited to three families.
- Each family will be limited to four total visitors, including the student.
- A public safety officer may greet visitors in their vehicle as they enter campus to provide directions and safety reminders.
- All visitors will be asked a series of screening questions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All visitors’ names and contact information will be recorded.
- Guests will be welcomed with a friendly hello, but we’ll skip the formal handshake!
During the visit
- Visitors are encouraged to bring their own masks; all guests will be required to wear a face covering.
- All admissions staff and tour guides must wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the Office of Admissions and along other tour stops.
- Seating in the Office of Admissions has been arranged for optimal social distancing.
- All guests will be reminded to refrain from touching surfaces during their visit.
- All visitors will use the restrooms in Lentz Hall; other restrooms on campus remain closed.
- All campus tours will follow the same route to help with daily cleaning.
Please help us greet our guests with a friendly hello, which can even be seen behind your mask!
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Office fo Admissions
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Ashley Hanson, email@example.com, x5759