The Brainard Writing Center is open for Zoom drop-ins!
Do you need help on a paper and forgot to schedule on appointment on WCOnline? Need to brainstorm but only have time right this minute? Look no further! The Brainard Writing Center is now taking drop-ins.
Brainard Writing Center hours
- Monday-Tuesday: 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9-11 a.m., 1-10 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon.-8 p.m.
Make a drop-in appointment
- Log into the “Writing Center Fall 2020” schedule
- Look for any “white boxes” or “gray boxes” (if more than 30 minutes are available for the appointment) next to a fellow’s name (any dark blue space means the fellow is unavailable at that time)
- Click the white box at the time you are dropping in
- Join our Zoom call using the link in the writing fellow’s bio on WCOnline
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
The Brainard Writing Center