Election Day polling location for residential students: Kenosha Civil War Museum
Residential students who plan to vote in Kenosha for the November 3 General and Presidential Election will vote at the Civil War Museum, located at 5400 1st Ave., Kenosha, WI 53140.
Voting will take place from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Photo ID is required and must be in the form of a Wisconsin driver license, Wisconsin state ID, or a valid voter ID card. Students can obtain voter ID cards from the Division of Student Affairs during normal office hours, or during a Voter ID Printing Event held in October. A student ID card will not suffice as valid photo ID for voting. Find out more about student voter ID cards and upcoming printing events
If you are unable to go to your polling location on election day, you may request to have an absentee ballot mailed to you. Learn more about casting an absentee ballot in Kenosha
Please note: The last day to register to vote in Wisconsin by mail or online is Wednesday, Oct. 14. The deadline to register in-person at the Municipal Building is Friday, Oct. 30. You can register to vote at your polling location on the day of the election
- Can’t make it to the polls on Election Day? Request an absentee ballot!
- Need a voter ID? Learn more about voter IDs.
- Still need to register? See more information about registering.
- Visit our Election Information page for more information on the upcoming elections.
- For information about the Nov. 3 candidates, visit our Elections Resources webpage.