Class of 2021 Commencement: Schedule of events, tickets, and more
The countdown to the Class of 2021 Commencement has begun! Throughout the semester, you will receive email communications with important information regarding your upcoming graduation. It is important to understand that your graduation status must be confirmed with the Office of the Registrar and that your balance with the Office of Student Accounts must be paid in full to receive your diploma. Both of these steps can be completed by filling out the Grad Gear-Up form.
It is also up to you to share the latest information with family and friends. To help in this effort, the most updated information will be available on the Commencement website. Guests will be able to find information about event times, accommodations, and COVID-19 guidelines. Other important information to note:
- All graduates must complete the Grad Gear-Up form by Friday, March 26, 2021.
- A full schedule of events can be found on the Commencement website.
- Graduate’s segmented arrival times for the Commencement Procession will be shared with you via your Carthage email address in the coming weeks.
- Each graduate will get five complimentary Commencement tickets for either the Saturday, April 24 or Sunday, April 25 Commencement Procession.
- Tickets are issued by the Fine Arts Box Office and will be emailed directly to graduates in early April. Additional ticketing information is available on the Commencement Webpage.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Adam Koenig, firstname.lastname@example.org