#StaySafeCarthage update: Rooms reserved for remote learning
If you have a fully remote class on your schedule and are looking for a quieter place to set up while on campus, the following seminar classrooms have been set aside during class times for remote learning:
- LH 202 (available 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- LH 203 (available 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- LH 301 (available 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- CC 105 (available 8-11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday)
- CC 117 (available 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- CC 203 (available 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- HL 170 (available noon-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday)
Capacities for these smaller classrooms are listed in each room. Space cannot be reserved ahead of time.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar in room 404 of Lentz Hall or by calling 262-551-6100.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Office of the Registrar
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Office of the Registrar, 262-551-6100