Virtual Career Launch Conference: Join employers from four industries
By The Aspire Center
Attend the Virtual Career Launch Conference from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 22 through Thursday, Feb. 25. Businesses and organizations from various industries will host panel discussions.
In just 90 minutes, you will personally meet and connect with recruiters from the employers below for Q&A, inquiring about job opportunities, and building your network. You can choose to attend one or more sessions depending on your interest!
Healthcare and sciences
Wednesday, Feb. 24
Employer panelists: Aurora Health Care, Froedtert South Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Social sciences, education, humanities, communication, and government
Thursday, Feb. 25
Employer panelists: United Way of Racine, Center for Urban Teaching, Kenosha Opera Festival
Additional upcoming events to put on your calendar
- Making the most of a Virtual Career Fair — Thursday, Feb. 25
- WorkForce Fair: Jobs, Internships and Graduate Schools — Thursday, March 4
If you’ve been thinking about your first internship, full-time position, grad school, or a gap year, attending the WorkForce Career Fair is a great next step. The WorkForce Career Fair is a free event for you to get a leg up with organizations that interest you and to make connections. Attend the fair from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday, March 4.
This year’s virtual format will enhance the experience, allowing you to:
- Meet with organizations: Interact with recruiters through video, audio, or chat.
- Discover new opportunities: Get personalized recommendations based on your Handshake profile, a platform in which employers use to connect with students.
- Choose your own adventure: Pre-schedule 10-minute individual meetings or 30-minute group sessions with organizations before the event or the same day.
If you are looking for a specific organization or industry, Handshake makes it easy to sort organizations based on a variety of categories, so you can tailor your WorkForce experience to exactly what you’re looking for.
Registration is now open on Handshake.
Three steps to prepare for the WorkForce Career Fair: