Nominate a student for Carthage College’s Future Nurse Leader Award
Please nominate one student from the Carthage College Nursing Program who is an exemplary leader and embodies the ethics and values of nursing. This award is open for students in their junior or senior year.
• Demonstrate leadership.
• Prepare, motivate, and impact other students as leaders.
• Participate in community activities and give back to others.
• Mentor fellow students.
• Promote activity in nursing organizations, such as CANS and the Carthage Nursing Student Council.
• Make a significate contribution to the overall excellence of Carthage College.
• Set a healthy example and promote a healthy lifestyle.
• Demonstrate a clear sense of direction for their future nursing careers.
Nominations can be submitted by peers and professors. The recipient will be selected by a panel of nursing professionals and Carthage College staff members.
As a nominator, please explain (on a separate document) how your nominee is an exemplary leader and embodies the ethics and values of nursing under the award criteria.
Send in Your Nomination
Email completed form and supporting documentation (as an attachment) to: email@example.com All nominations need to be submitted by April 1.
The student chosen will be recognized on Carthage materials and local media as part of the 2021 National Nurses Week celebration (May 6-12, 2021). The recipient will receive $300, funded through the generous support of Ed Smeds and his family’s commitment to nursing at Carthage.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Office of Admissions
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Ashley Hanson firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 5759