Carthage’s Future Nurse Leader Award nominations due tomorrow
Please nominate one student from Carthage’s Nursing program who is an exemplary leader and embodies the ethics and values of nursing for the Future Nurse Leader Award. This award is open for students in their junior or senior year.
- Demonstrates leadership
- Prepares, motivates, and impacts other students as leaders
- Participates in community activities and gives back to others
- Mentors fellow students
- Promotes activity in nursing organizations, such as CANS and the Carthage Nursing Student Council
- Makes a significant contribution to the overall excellence of Carthage
- Sets a healthy example and promotes a healthy lifestyle
- Demonstrates a clear sense of direction for their future nursing careers
Peers and professors are welcome to submit nominations. The recipient is selected by a panel of nursing professionals and Carthage staff members.
As a nominator, please explain (on a separate document) how your nominee is an exemplary leader and embodies the ethics and values of nursing under the award criteria.
Send in your nomination
The student chosen will be recognized on Carthage materials and local media as part of the 2021 National Nurses Week celebration (May 6-12, 2021). The recipient will receive $300, funded through the generous support of Ed Smeds and his family’s commitment to nursing at Carthage.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Office of Admissions
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Ashley Hanson, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 5759