Attend the WorkForce Job, Internship, and Graduate School Fair
By The Aspire Center
If you’ve been thinking about your first internship, full-time position, graduate school, or a gap year, attending the WorkForce Career Fair is a great next step! This free event is meant to help you get a leg up with organizations that interest you and to help you make connections. The fair runs from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday, March 4.
Once you register, you can select specific times with certain employers and organizations, so you won’t need to attend the full four hours.
This year’s virtual format will enhance the experience, allowing you to:
- Meet with organizations: Interact with recruiters through video, audio, or chat.
- Discover new opportunities: Get personalized recommendations based on your Handshake profile, a platform in which employers use to connect with students.
- Choose your own adventure: Pre-schedule 10-minute individual meetings or 30-minute group sessions with organizations before the event or the same day.
If you are looking for a specific organization or industry, Handshake makes it easy to sort organizations based on a variety of categories, so you can tailor your WorkForce experience to exactly what you’re looking for.
Registration is now open on Handshake.
Steps to prepare for the WorkForce Career Fair:
- Claim your Handshake account and update your profile.
- Use PathwayU if you are curious about your career potential.