STEM students: Noyce Scholarship Program applications due TODAY
STEM majors who are committed to becoming licensed secondary education teachers in high-need schools are invited to apply to the Carthage Noyce Scholarship Program.
Applications are due Friday, March 19.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the following professors at email@example.com:
- Professor Julie Dahlstrom (physics)
- Professor Christine Blaine (chemistry)
- Professor Andrea Henle (biology)
- Professor Karin Sconzert (education)
- Profesor Aaron Trautwein (math)
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Carthage Noyce Scholarship Program