It’s Giving Day! Get #redandready for good news!
Giving Day and the Carthage Good News Network are here! Give now to get your name on the list of donors and help us unlock $250,000 from the Board of Trustees. You can also drop off food at our all-day Luther’s Lunchbox food drive to be one of our 1,021 donors and add your name to the Giving Day donor list!
Don’t forget to RSVP to our virtual That’s a Wrap Party that takes place at 7 p.m. tonight to join in the celebration of all our good news so far. Hosts Tom Kline, vice president for institutional advancement, and alumna Jane Spencer ’80 are ready for fun with bingo, trivia, music, and over $1,000 in prizes, including a grand prize $500 Amazon gift card!!
You can also stop by the Office of Institutional Advancement throughout the day to pick up your free Giving Day T-shirt and record your good news. Or get lunch on us from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in The Caf, where we will be set up in the Todd Wehr Center getting all of your good news.
If The Caf isn’t your thing, stop by Just Lunch in the A. F. Siebert Chapel to get lunch, your T-shirt, and a “You Are Loved Carthage” swag bag!
We also have nine mini challenges you can give to that support students all over campus:
- Bridge Fund: Help students in need with a gift that supports students whose financial situation changes while they’re here.
- Alumni Association Scholarship: Support students who are a part of their Carthage family tradition.
- 75 Years of Black Excellence: Celebrate 75 years of black excellence at Carthage with your gift to one of our equity and inclusion funds that support our diverse students.
- Civic Leaders of Tomorrow: Support Carthage as we strive to educate and engage our students to become civic leaders of tomorrow.
- Class of 2021: Help our newest graduates leave their lasting mark on Carthage as they set off for new horizons by supporting the Class of 2021 Endowed Scholarship.
- J-Term Scholarships: Support Carthage students as they engage in educational and cultural opportunities around the world.
- Fine Arts: Bring the gift of outstanding Carthage Fine Arts performances to every Carthaginian by helping to acquire state-of-the-art equipment for streaming virtual programming.
- Mental Health: As we finish out one of the toughest years yet at Carthage, your support of a new teletherapy program will help us tackle one of the largest problems facing college students today.
- Athletics: Give to support your favorite Carthage Firebird team this Giving Day and show your Carthage pride!
Make your gift now to help us reach our goal of 1,021 donors and unlock a $250,000 challenge from the Board of Trustees!