Access counseling services from home over the summer
We hope students are taking time to enjoy summer after an unprecedented and difficult year. Whether you are spending time reconnecting with family and friends, building your resume with an internship or job, or continuing your studies throughout the summer, one thing is clear…
Mental health does not take a summer break.
While the stress of the academic year may be over, you may be facing other situations causing equal or more stress and anxiety in your daily lives. However and wherever you choose to spend your summer, we want to remind you that we continue to support your mental health and well-being, even from afar.
Through Carthage’s partnership with Uwill, students have free, immediate access to teletherapy.
With Uwill, you have the ability to:
- Connect immediately with a therapist of your choice
- Choose your own therapist best suited for you based on gender, language, ethnicity, speciality, and availability
- Receive therapy how you want — by video, phone, chat or message
- Access Uwill from any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet)
- Schedule your session during the day, at night, or on the weekend
Sponsoring Department, office, or organization:
Health and Counseling Center