3rd Annual Aspire Conference: Registration is open!
The Aspire Center is thrilled to announce the 3rd Annual Aspire Conference: You Are Here — From Aspiration to Action. This year’s experience will take place Monday, Oct. 4 through Wednesday, Oct. 6, and all Firebirds are invited!
This zero-cost event provides the opportunity for all students, faculty, staff, alumni and beyond to engage, create, and develop — regardless if you have two minutes or two hours to participate!
Conference headliners include:
- Patrick Cummings ’04: designer of Carthage’s new Firebird logo and senior graphics manager at Adidas Group
- Adrienne Hoyt ’05: Vice president of internal communications at CNN
- Caroline Riley ’02: head of sales at Google Cloud
- Janus Adams: and Emmy Award-winning journalist and entrepreneur
- And more!
Get more details by checking out The Aspire Conference schedule.
* There is limited seating for lunch-provided sessions, so be sure to RSVP.
The types of engagement during the span of the conference will provide opportunities for peer and alumni mentoring, goal-setting moments, and some creative fun — all facilitated by nationally-recognized experts, Carthage staff members, and prominent Carthage alumni.
If you’d like to know how to get your organization, course, or team tapped into the conference experience, contact the conference co-chairs:
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
The Aspire Center