Are you or do you know a career-minded student? Seeking students for the call center
Over the next two weeks, the Office of Institutional Advancement will select some of Carthage’s most energetic, articulate, and outgoing students to represent the College to alumni, parents, and friends.
This elite group of students will contact people by phone and text throughout the upcoming academic year in order to thank them for their support, update them on current Carthage activities, and identify future gifts planned for the College. Their combined effort will secure vital funds for Carthage and our students.
Students: We invite students who are interested in building strong, marketable skills, while working in a real-world environment to apply for the student caller position on Handshake.
Faculty and staff: We also invite faculty and staff to encourage students who fit this description to apply for these prestigious paid positions.
Shifts run from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and students are required to work a minimum of two shifts per week.
An added benefit to student callers is that they will be granted membership access to the Global Inside Sales Association in Chicago at no cost. This association will allow undergraduates to access the following:
- Member library — Access to an online library of articles, webinars, and white papers designed to help you learn and improve as a sales professional.
- Career site — Access to an exclusive job board featuring employment opportunities posted by AA-ISP companies with current openings across the U.S.
- Connect with our community — The opportunity to participate in regional, in-person chapter meetings across the U.S.
- Virtual chapters — Members can participate in virtual chapters via web-ex and conference calls.
- Training Tuesdays — Participate in our association’s member-only monthly educational forum.
- Networking — The opportunity to network with sales leaders, sales representatives, and student members through our member directory, special events, and conferences.
- Access to AA-ISP Conferences — Jumpstart your career as a new professional by participating in one of the association’s sales conferences held at several major cities across the U.S.
Previous students have gained insight into their field of study, internship opportunities, and job offers from alumni who have become impressed with their communication skills.
Following graduation, students will have access to the recruiters from major companies throughout the United States and Canada who are actively seeking resumes from students who have worked by representing Carthage on the phones.
SPONSORING DEPARTMENT, OFFICE, OR ORGANIZATION:
Office of Institutional Advancement
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Staci Carson, email@example.com